Frederick Bird Primary School takes the wellbeing of the children and their families extremely seriously. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you wish to report any matters of a safeguarding or wellbeing nature, you can do so by emailing a member of the Pastoral Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If it is an emergency, always dial 999 or if you require a Social Worker outside of office hours, please dial 024 7683 2222)
You can access our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2022/23 here:
Please take a look at our other Family Support pages which will provide you with lots of information and support such as:
- Coventry School Nursing Service – Offering Parent Information sessions on a vast range of topics, health, support with energy bills, toileting advice/each of their newsletters are packed full of supporting information and will be available here.
- Community Help – providing information on:
- Family Hubs – Community hubs where families can go when in need of help and support. They will help you find and get help from different services in the area and will be able to give you information, advice and support.
- The Coventry Children’s Boot Fund – A Coventry based charity which provides school shoes for families in their time of need.
- Coventry Foodbank – helping support families in crisis.
And much more………