Are you a citizen from the European Union or the European Economic Area?
Are you a ‘family member’ of an EU/EEA citizen?
Have you applied to the EU Settlement Scheme?
You must apply before 30th June 2021. Don’t delay. Seek advice from the following service:
FREE independent. confidential support and advice available:
- Email: CoventryEUSS@coventry.gov.uk
- Telephone (Wednesdays and Fridays): 07507726526
Services and advice provided:
- Information sessions
- Drop-in sessions (COVID permitting) across all Family Hubs and libraries in Coventry, appointment only
- Support via phone, email, videocall or face-to-face/appointment (COVID permitting
- End-to-end application support service
- Application support and advice
- 1Document retrieval, evidence residency etc.
- Legal advice
- Digital support e.g. setting up emails
- Signposting to city-wide support and services
Useful EUSS Links
Welcome to Coventry’ app: various resources available for different migrant groups with BrowseAloud function
Coventry City Council EU Settlement Scheme Website: information around Coventry EUSS and downloadable materials for any member of the public with BrowseAloud function
https://www.coventry.gov.uk/info/51/welcome to coventry/548/newlv arrived communities/12
Home Office: Apply to the EUSS
EU Settlement Scheme: Applicant information
Locations offering ID document scanning