Aims and Values
“Aspire and Achieve”
- We strive to challenge and support children, in a happy, safe, caring and stimulating environment, to achieve excellence.
- We are committed to seeking the highest possible standards for each of our children.
- We believe that each child is unique and that the learning we plan for them in school recognises and celebrates their diversity.
- We believe that every child has the right to develop their full potential.
- We wish to work in partnership with the community we serve.
Our school will
- Enable children to develop a sense of well-being in the school, developed by adults who encourage and support them and by experiences which build self-esteem and a sense of belonging to the school community.
- Give every child the success and confidence in childhood which will enable them to live happy and fulfilled lives.
- Provide a curriculum which reflects the context of the school community and which gives children insights into the world in which they are growing up.
- Ensure that each child has an entitlement to the highest quality teaching which enables them to develop enduring attitudes to learning.
- Enable each child to achieve excellence in a range of endeavours.